What Are Atomic Ideas?
The world is pretty complex. To help me make sense of it I like to break topics down into their smallest idea - an Atom. I call these Atomic Ideas.
Atomic Ideas are my way of piecing together how the world around me works.
Here are the topics that I write about most frequently along with some relevant Atomic Ideas to get you started. Click the topic to see my most recent posts.
- Act Like A Journalist, Not A Columnist
- Turning Attention Into Trust
- What Subscribing Really Means
- How To Serve Your Audience
- Serve Before You Sell
- The First 180 Days Building An Audience
- Pick Your Audience, Pick Your Future
- There's No Such Things As Being Too Specific
- Document Like A Museum
- The Best Way To Avoid First-Hand Fatigue
- Create For An Experience, Not A Result
- You Can't Catch Waves From The Beach
- How I Started With The End In Mind
- The Gap Between Execution And Taste
- Do You Use Creative Guardrails?
If you want to start collecting your own Atomic Ideas, feel free to steal my process [LINK TO POST ABOUT MY PROCESS]